This is an unprecedented and challenging time for everyone. Three Treasures Acupuncture is committed to keeping every person who comes in the door safe. With that said, telehealth is still an option going forward for those who do not want to travel to the office. For patients interested in in-office care, the following are the protective measures we will follow to keep everyone safe.
- I will be wearing protective mask and face shield during every session. Patients are also required to wear a mask when they come to Three Treasures Acupuncture.
- I will be monitoring my temperature every morning and of each patient as well. I encourage patients to check their temperature at home prior to coming.
- Each patient will be screened for symptoms prior to coming into the office.
- Each patient will wash their hands at arrival, prior to treatment and before leaving the office.
- Appointments are scheduled to reduce the amount of people in the space at any given time and to have time to clean all surfaces between patients.
- We ask that patients sign up for Venmo, Zelle or utilize a credit card on file for payments.
- We ask that all patients be honest and vigilant in their monitoring of signs and symptoms of Covid-19 and please consult me or another healthcare provider for assistance.
Enjoy your acupuncture session! I am so happy to be back in the office!